Feedback Thread - 2.0 Beta

Coordinator
Apr 8, 2008 at 7:06 PM
Edited Apr 8, 2008 at 7:13 PM
If anyone has questions or comments, I'd love to hear them. We've had quite a few downloads since I pushed out 2.0 beta. I'd like to know if anyone is having issues with the code or getting the samples to work. Is this code useful, etc?

Thanks!
Nathan
Apr 17, 2008 at 9:31 AM
Hi there,
I just downloaded the source code for this prj, our org is planning for something like this but at much greater extent, a kind of enterprise portal, where first requirement is SSO, second is to integrate all legacy systems viz almost 4 are currently running, and there are also plans for some new prj, now i want to know the key concept of your SSO, i know a solution posted sometime ago, where you can enable the enableCrossAppRedirects plus having same machine key (the one you posted from Scott blog) same concept, from that we can achieve the SSO, but i like the concept of Web Services doing all the creepy work of Authentication, our plan for enterprise portal needs, it should have authentication as well as authorization module, i know we have to do some changes in all the systems but i want it to be least changes in the legacy systems, also i need some suggestion if you can pass it on, that how should this scenario be handled.
I have studied the Membership database stuff, but for authorization, we have other stuff like application to roles are then joined to privileges and then other logics are there.
Please provide some comments, looking forward for your reply.
Please also try to provide little documentation on your SSO as well.
Regards
Rahman